15073 County 18,
Park Rapids, MN 56470
Come start a tradition with us! The Rapid River Logging Camp was established in 1955, making it historic in itself. When you come for a visit you will step back in time. As a logger you can eat from metal plates and drink from tin cups, sample "logger raisins", and eat as many pancakes as your stomach can hold! After you have finished eating breakfast, we'll put you to work; walking the trails, feeding the fish and chickens, gazing at anitques and rumaging through the Forman's Shack (gift shop).
Sunday - Saturday:
Breakfast................. 7:30am - 12:00pm
Come join us for Breakfast and Dinner, and enjoy a family tradition.
(3 to 9)
Cash or Check Only!
ATM Available in Girft Ship
Here are a few of the steps we're taking to implement the state's regulations for re-opening:
* Table service is limited to 4 people, or 6 if part of one family unit for a maximum of 90 minutes,
* Tables will still be inside the dining room, we will be doing a "zigzag" pattern to have you 6 feet away from other customers.
* Employees will be wearing face masks
* Sanitizing of all surfaces between guest use.
* We will be using a "first come, first served" reservation list as you arrive (much like the waiting list we currently use).